Recent Wilderness Runs
- MG50- “The Hardest Single Day Race in the Country.” November 4, 2018
- Lost in the Ocala National Forest August 24, 2018
- How to Lose an Ultramarathon March 13, 2018
- Art Loeb Trail in Pisgah National Forest October 22, 2017
- Between Trails July 18, 2017
About the Author
I am a high school teacher and coach, although I am being pulled more each day towards my farm and the wild. At the core of who I am is my faith and my family. I am married to the love of my life, an incredible children's photographer, and we have two fun and challenging kids. I have a non-profit organization called World Ministries Football Club that does work in Haiti, and a new endeavor called Through the Wild which will allow me to both explore nature and my desire to write. My life is an adventure.